The NIBCO 6 in. PVC DWV 45 degree Hub x Hub elbow is built for use with DWV systems to help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures. The PVC fitting changes the direction of piping 45 degree. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- PVC construction
- For use with DWV systems that help remove wastewater from plumbing fixtures
- Helps air circulate in drainage piping
- Changes the direction of piping 45
- Solvent welded connections
- Apply a primer to the PVC before cementing
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi