Use the NIBCO 6 in. PVC DWV Hub x Hub coupling to connect PVC piping lengths. It is made of corrosion-resistant PVC and has solvent-welded connections. PolyVinyl Chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading.
- Made of corrosion-resistant PVC
- Requires a primer before cementing
- Use to connect PVC piping lengths together
- Solvent-welded connections
- Maximum pressure rating of 5 psi
- NSF/ANSI standard 14
- UL Listed 94V-0