Southland offers both black and galvanized welded steel nipples in 15 diameters from 1/8 in. to 6 in. and with different lengths ranging from Close up to 12 in. Available individually or in pre-packaged assortments, we also offer a full selection of ready cut welded steel pipes in the same diameters lengths ranging from 18 up to 72. All galvanized are zinc coated for use in water applications complying with the NSF 372 lead-free requirements.
- ANSI/ASME B.16.3, B-16.14, B16-39 and Threads: ANSI B1.20.1
- Steel nipples/Pre-Cut Pipe meet material: ANSI/ASTM A.733.A5320; Threads: ANSI B1.20.1
- Galvanized Steel Nipple can be used in residential drainage and potable water applications. The nipple can be used to repair pipe or make an extension from a fitting or existing pipe.
- Nipple complies with NSF 372 lead free
- Long useful life
- Easy to install, ready to use