Steel shelving features a boltless design that allows the shelving configuration to adjust from a five-shelf unit to a three-shelf or two-shelf worktable. Particleboard shelves have steel frames. Each shelf holds up to 1,000 lb. and adjusts in 1-1/2 in. increments.
- Boltless shelving configuration: 5 shelf unit, 3 shelf or a 2 shelf worktable
- Holds up to 1,000 lb. per shelf
- Shelves adjustable in 1-1/2 in. increments
- Five-shelf dimensions: 36 in. W x 18 in. D x 72 in. H
- Country of Origin: United States