The C165 Combustion Analyzer with EOS technology and high altitude compensation eliminates the number one hassle experienced by HVAC contractors, the cost and down time of replacing the O2sensor. The EOS technology for combustion analysis replaces the everyday electro-chemical O2 sensor with the EOS technology CO2 sensor, lowering the cost of ownership.1-Year limited warranty.
- Measures: CO, CO2, differential temperature, differential pressure
- Calculates: 02, CO/CO2 ratio, losses, efficiency
- Flue temperature: 32 degreeF to 1112 degreeF
- O2: 21%CO: 2000 ppmCO2: 20%
- Efficiency: net/gross 99.9% efficiency: high (calculated) 119.9% excess air: 250% CO/CO2 ratio: 0.99%
- Pre-programmed fuels: natural gas, propane, butane, LPG, light oils (28/35 second), woodpelles