Available in models with a variety of different installation options, Water-Tite Closet Flanges with Metal Adjustable Rings are a great choice for efficient and secure toilet installations. These durable plastic toilet flanges sit flush with the floor, allowing installers to quickly and easily connect water closet outlets to plumbing systems. They feature either a stainless-steel or powder-coated metal ring along the top that allows for easy alignment of bolts and screws, speeding up installation. Choose from models with or without knockouts or pipe stops to fit either ABS or PVC systems. Intended for solvent-weld installations only, these closet flanges come in sizes to fit either 4-inch or both 3- and 4-inch Schedule 40 DWV (drain, waste, and vent) pipe.
- Plastic closet flange for solvent-weld installation
- Facilitates quick and easy connection of water closet outlet to plumbing system
- Metal ring for easy alignment of bolts and screws
- Choose from ABS or PVC models with or without knockouts or pipe stops
- Available in sizes to fit either 4-inch or both 3- and 4-inch Schedule 40 DWV (drain, waste, and vent) pipe