The 1-inch barb brass elbow fitting offers contractors labor savings and installation flexibility, ideal for hospital or residential projects. Used to make sharp 90-degree turns, the fitting doesn't require soldering, heating, or specialty tools for speedy installation. The lead-free eco-brass construction delivers dependability and peace of mind for building owners. High-temp and freeze-resistant materials allows for adaptation to hot and cold water applications for PEX systems.
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Crimp installation eliminates the need for soldering, heating, or specialty tools
- Lead-free, eco-brass construction holds up to years of use and ensures sanitation
- 90-degree bend allows for sharp turn flow of potable water from a single indoor main line
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building