The 1 in. barb x 1 in. barb brass fitting provides contractors with speedy installation and cost savings that is perfect for commercial or residential applications. The versatile construction can be uses to either isolate a fixture or main line for easy maintenance and repairs. The lead-free eco-brass construction delivers dependability and peace of mind for building owners. High-temp and freeze-resistant materials allows for adaptation to hot and cold water applications for PEX systems.
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- This versatile brass valve can be used to either isolate a fixture or main line for easy maintenance and repairs
- Cooper construction holds up to years of use and ensures sanitation
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degrees Fahrenheit handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building