The 1 in. female sweat x 1 in. barb copper adapter fitting offers contractors labor savings and flexibility, ideal for commercial or residential projects. Designed to fit inside a wrought copper fitting and with PEX systems, the innovative construction eliminates the need for soldering, heating, or specialty tools. The lead-free cooper material delivers dependability for building owners. High-temp and freeze-resistant materials allows for adaptation to hot and cold water applications.
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Crimp installation eliminates the need for soldering, heating, or specialty tools
- Cooper construction holds up to years of use and ensures sanitation
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 psi at 200 degreeF handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61 certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building