The 1/2 in. barb x 3/8 in. O.D. compression brass angle stop valve fitting offers contractors labor savings and installation flexibility, ideal for commercial or residential projects. The fitting doesn't require soldering, heating, or specialty tools for speedy installation. The lead-free construction delivers dependability for building owners by easing maintenance and repairs. High-temp and freeze-resistant materials allows for adaptation to hot and cold water applications for PEX systems.
- High-temp and freeze-resistant materials adapt to both hot and cold water applications for PEX systems
- Crimp installation eliminates the need for soldering, heating or specialty tools
- Lead-free, eco-brass construction holds up to years of use and ensures sanitation
- 90 degree bend allows for sharp turn flow of potable water from a single indoor main line
- Pressure ratings of up to 80 PSI at 200 degree F handles the high demand of commercial usage
- NSF 61-certified
- 25-year warranty proven to last the lifetime of the building